Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
A few weeks back, we were excited to introduce you to the first of our favorite luxury brides, The Classic Bride. Over the coming weeks, we will be featuring The Beach Bride, The Vintage Bride and The Luxe Bride, however, without further ado, we are ready to share this week’s featured luxury bride with you!
She’s chic. She’s trendy. She loves clean lines and accenting her look with pops of color.She is, without a doubt, The Modern Bride.
The Modern Bride finds elegance in understated blocks of pattern and texture, often choosing a palette of warm or cool neutrals, which she suddenly brings to life with a bold r bright accent color. While her selections are simple, they are of the finest quality with carefully placed details. The Modern Bride offers a nod to the past, but looks to the future, creating an atmosphere of refined, clean luxury on her Wedding Day.
Check out our most luxurious selections for The Modern Bride below!
1-3. Our Modern Bride selected Reem Acra Collections for her Wedding Day. The gowns play with clean lines and geometric elements, the juxtaposition accenting her femininity. It’s all about balance.
4. Our Modern Bride carried a clean white bouquet bursting with fresh flowers from Belle Fleur New York . A thick satin ribbon in the bride’s accent colour adds a sense of luxury and finesse.
5. Our Modern Bride has an impeccable sense of detail. She chose an elegant pillow for her ring bearer to carry, from Mayhar Design, complete with a stunning satin floral detail.
6. Our Modern Bride carries this dazzling Marchesa clutch to bring interest to her overall look. We love the careful geometric patterning.
7. Our Modern Bride added a splash of colour to her walk down the aisle with these brilliant blue heels from Charlotte Olympia. Aren’t the hearts on the back of the heels darling?
8. Our Modern Bride frames her face with a hint of colour with these gorgeous gems from Cartier. Perfect when paired with side-swept hair or an up-do.
9. Our Modern Bride donned this Tiffany Swing Three-Row Bracelet in platinum.Round brilliant diamonds cluster to create a look of complete luxury.
10. Our Modern Bride is as sweet as she smells! Feminine and modern with hints of violet and leather, Balenciaga’s L’Essence Eau de Parfum is our number one pick for a distinctly modern scent.
11. Our Modern Bride is ravishing in this blue silk gown from Elie Saab . We love the romantic draping and fine details, like the dainty buttons down the front. O, and did we mention that this hue is absolutely stunning?
12. Our Modern Bride creates a fresh, signature space for a brunch or dinner with
stunning blossoms and colored table linens. This decor from Marks Garden is a luxurious choice!
13. Our Modern Bride simply takes the cake with this lovely, intricately detailed confection from Ron Ben-Israel Cakes Delish!
14. Our Modern Bride’s mini cakes are the perfect favor for sweet dreams following her special day! Patterned in the bride’s signature colour and finished with bits of ribbon, these morsels are a tasty (and tasteful!) treat.
15. Our Modern Bride delights in clean, clutter-free tabletop design, like this spread from Tiffany & Co.’s branding dessert table. We love the variety of serving dishes used and the simple, yet elegant, cards used to label each dish.
16. Our Modern Bride utilizes texture to put a modern spin on the traditional Reception Table with fresh blossoms creating original geometric centerpieces. Both delicate and lovely, we adore Mindy Weiss’ knack for over-the-top elegance.
17. Our Modern Bride’s flower girl donned this sweet little frock from Martha Stewart Weddings. Simply adorable!
18. Our Modern Bride opts for a carefully curled up-do, swept simply to the side. We swiped this gorgeous style from one of Style Me Pretty’s tastefully curated affairs