Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
1. A classically gorgeous wool-blend coat from The Row. Immaculately tailored and in a clean cream color, this coat is perfectly professional or casually chic.
2. Add an ounce of sparkle to an evening ensemble with Arme De L’Amour’s gold-plated brass earrings. Hand-finished, this dangling duo is remarkably lightweight and elegant.
3. The most flattering of tops, this Alexander McQueen peplum-style piece in ruffled satin-crepe will leave you looking pretty and poised.
4. Feel flirtatiously feminine in this fluted cloqué skirt from Tibi. Lovely textures in ivory and cream add understated elegance.
5. Make the most of every moment with this luxurious steel and yellow gold watch from Hermes. Carefully crafted mother-of-pearl dial adds interest.
6. Uber-feminine, Narciso Rodriguez’s Narciso Eau de Parfum gives off a sense of elegance and grace. Grand vetiver and cedar notes paired with Bulgarian rose and gardenia are an addictive ensemble.
7. Fendi’s Italian-made pair of ivory culottes is the perfect blend of comfy and chic. Styled with a blouse and messy chignon, this piece does wonders to break up the monotony of everyday work wear.
8. We have to be honest- Reed Krakoff’s patent-leather sandals have the loveliest little ankle ties. These neutral must-haves make a perfect party pair or can be a sleek addition to your everyday ensemble.
9. Gorgeously graphic, Vionnet’s gold-plated cuff is a fabulous cocktail hour conversation piece.
10. With a 4-inch heel, Christian Louboutin’s stylish ankle boots bridge the gap between day to night seamlessly. The silver-plated toe is easily our favorite detail.
11. Hermes’ Clic Clac H bracelet in cream enamel is ever the chic choice. Available in myriad enameled colors, you can effortlessly pair this trendy piece with any number of ensembles.
12. A simple, yet beautifully crafted catch-all, this Hermes leather bag is the perfect traveling companion.
13-14. You’re sure to feel sexy when you slip into Agent Provocateur’s Soirée Ordella satin corset and matching satin briefs. Every little detail of these intimates counts, and Agent Provocateur’s intricate lace cut-outs don’t disappoint.
15. Stay organized on your next overnight adventure with Serapian’s textured leather travel trolley. The adjustable pull-out handle is expertly crafted to ensure smooth travels.
16. With dramatic draping and loosely flowing zig-zag folds, Valentino’s wool-blend cape is the perfect way to stay snug- and style-savvy- this winter.
17. Smith & Cult’s “Dirty Baby” Nail Polish is a dark jet hue with flecks of silver- you’ll sparkle like the star-studded night sky.
18. Get glamorous this winter with Saint Laurent’s python-print platform sandals. Make the most of this metallic statement by pairing with other gold-encrusted accessories- think a gorgeous golden clutch or inspired set of bangles.
19. Blush paired with black is the season’s most alluring color combination. Featured in Alexander McQueen’s exquisite jacquard-knit mini, this sumptuous palette is paired with an intricately patterned design to create a stunning garment fit for any number of seasonal occasions.
20. Grab Tom Ford’s crystal brass ring clutch bag to add a completely festive flair to your evening look.
21. This pair of embellished suede pumps from Gucci does double-duty. Pair with pants or with a minidress and you’ll look polished and pulled together. We love the gold-plaque details.
22. Delicately ruffled and composed of an even daintier blush silk-crepe, Chloé’s blouse creates a fluid, youthful motion. Lighten any look with this blouse’s playful sense of ease.
23. Look pulled together while feeling completely comfy in Issa’s wrap-effect silk blend jersey blouse. A wintertime staple that will leave you feeling classy and confident.
24. Be pretty in pleats with this pale-pink Gucci stand-out skirt. Fabulously feminine and perfect for day to night wear.
25. Keep your winter palette neutral with Azzedine Alaïa’s chic heeled sandals in black, claret and beige suede.
26. Sling this neutral pink Tom Ford hand bag over your shoulder when you feel like stepping out in style. Chic and undeniably handy.
27. A striking duchesse-satin midi skirt from Jason Wu is one of our staples in this season’s wardrobe. Elegantly draped, Jason Wu’s skirt is a fashionably flattering addition to your classic black selections.