Summer is heating up, and so is the Summertime Wedding Bliss Contest! Celebrity wedding designer Diann Valentine of Diann Valentine Living Well has announced a new Contest for brides-to-be and the Grand Prize happens to be a trip to the New York City International Bridal Market this October. If you are getting married soon, this is the perfect chance to show off your dream wedding for an opportunity to win one of three amazing prizes.
A trip to the New York City International Bridal Market in October 2014 to attend a bridal couture runway show with Diann Valentine, a private meeting with a couture bridal designer, an industry social event, and a custom Diann Valentine Signature Cuff.
Signature Diann Valentine wedding design consultation, including:
– 2-hour design consultation to help you find all of the resources needed to plan your dream wedding
– Custom-designed Diann Valentine Bridal Cuff
– Insider tips to creating trendy “looks for less” and achieving the aesthetic you crave
– List of national design resources where you can find elements in the design plan that will help you translate your vision for your wedding from daydream to reality
– 3-D rendering showing the design plan for your wedding
– Signed copy of “Weddings Valentine Style”
Second prize (10 winners):
Diann Valentine Signature Bridal Cuff
Is your curiosity piqued? Here’s how to win:
Option 1: Submit
Submit your entry online by filling out the contest form at contest.DiannValentine.com
Option 2:Pin it to Win It
1. Follow @DiannValentine on Pinterest
2. Create a board titled “Diann Valentine: My Dream Wedding”
3. Pin your dream wedding with your dream dress, cake, venue, decor, etc. Feel free to use items from any of Diann Valentine’s boards.
4. To submit entry: Post the link of your board on the contest board at pinterest.com/diannvalentine. We will then add it to our Pinterest Contest submission board.
1. Contest begins July 18 and ends August 18
2. Winner will be announced by August 31
3. Finalists will be chosen based on creativity and/or the number of likes
4. Contestants must reside in the US
5. Contestants must be getting married between Sept 2014 and March 2015