Oh my lovelies, I know you will love my pretty pink picks for October… Enjoy!
1. This clutch from Valentino is as versatile as it is lovely! Accentuated with a gorgeous silk-satin bow, dress up a casual floral look, pair with neutrals for a pretty pop of color, and get just as much use out of it this Autumn as you will when Spring rolls around!
2. Loving these patent-leather Gucci loafers- in shiny PINK! Horsebit-detail retains just enough of a masculine touch to keep this ultra-feminine pick grounded.
3. Perfect pick for a pretty pink pout! Toss Chantecaille’s Brilliant Gloss in Mirth into your tote and you’ll look polished and put together no matter where the day takes you!
4. Dreamy couture gown from Georges Hobeika will make you feel just like a princess! We love the sparkly off-the-shoulder neckline and cinched-in waist. Striking with a simplistic updo!
5. These hexagonal-framed suglasses from Miu Miu are an absolute accessory must-have! With a flirty retro-style and lenses that have a graduated gray to rose sheen, it’s no wonder we simply can’t resist them!
6. Lovely Pink Climbing Rose-scented candle from Aerin! A wonderful fusion of fruity flavors and blossoming pink rose that makes any house feel like home.
7. Need a new cosmetics case? We’ve found just the one! The patent-leather trimmed case from Anya Hindmarch is stamped with the phrase, ‘Girlie Stuff’ – such a cute touch!
8-10. Sweetly shaded pink, Agent Provocateur’s lace waspie is gorgeously paired with matching briefs and bra. The delicate details are swoon-worthy. Add Agent Provocateur stockings to seriously sculpt your silhouette. Waspie : Bra : Briefs
11. This delicate baby pink dress is sewn from the most beautiful cotton-blend lace. Valentino’s couture-inspired design is lined with silk-organza. Pair with nude pumps for a soft finish.
12. Classic Hermés stole in pink, of course! Perk up a pair of jeans and tee or put the perfect finishing touch on a causal evening ensemble. It’s pink. What’s not to love?
13. A stellar line-up of Fashion’s most coveted and iconic gowns of the 20th Century. Trust us, The Impossible Collection of Fashion is a coffee table must-have!
14. Have you found your signature scent? We highly recommend David Yurman’s Delicate Essence Eau de Toilette. Light and feminine ,yet spicy with a hint of pink pepper.
15. Pull it all together with Simone Rocha’s wafer-mesh coat. Flattering mid-thigh length makes it a classic piece to wear with skinny jeans or over a sweet, yet sophisitcated, mini dress. Pink perfection!
16. We adore Valentino’s glamorous suede flats- completely covered in microstuds! What a gorgeous, sparkly finish. Transforms any ensemble and works wonders as a seamless day-to-night shoe selection.
17. This month’s most gorgeous nail vernis from Dior!
18. Gorgeous double-handled bag in the palest pink calfskin. Soft enough to be a neutral, pink enough to be just perfect! We love the platinum stud detailing and detachable strap.
19. Flirty with an edge. Valentino’s pale patent slingbacks are studded with platinum-finished details. With two adjustable straps, these heels are certain to be the perfect fit!
20. Goatskin writing pencil from Hermés – bold and bright!
21. Textured leather notebook in fuchsia, emblazoned with the phrase, ‘Today I’m Going to Be Nice.‘ Witty and sweet. A perfect companion for the goatskin writing pencil from Hermés!
22. Wide silver and palladium bracelet from Hermés. We love how this heavy, metallic accent piece is softened with barely-there pink enamel. Subtle and sophisticated!
23. This satin a-line skirt drapes beautifully, which is the biggest reason we’ve fallen in love with it! The fitted waist is flattering, tumbling into cascading pink folds, and looks stunning with a fitted, Spring-y top. Try it with a loose sweater for Autumn!
Sade Awe, XOXO