Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
1. Wear these Stella McCartney-inspired aviators in the classic fashion with scintillating red lips or switch up your look with a chic, contemporary pony!
2. Dress down or glam up your look with these edgy lace-up canvas boots from Giuseppe Zanotti. We think they’re just the pick for an extra dose of urban-cool.
3. A messy updo is just the thing to show off these rose-gold and diamond earrings from Ileana Makri! The perfect, shimmering accessory to compliment your favorite little black dress.
4. We adore this classic Givenchy tote. Simply styled and with plenty of room to toss in anything you might need to look pulled together-even when you’re on the go!
5. Lovely voile Helmut Lang top juxtaposed with a leather accent. Feminine, flirty and at the tippy top of our wish list!
6. Update your staple white T-shirt with Helmut Lang’s classic scoop neck tee. It’s a perfectly chic selection to round out your late-winter wardrobe.
7. Gorgeous jersey skirt from Helmut Lang, draped to perfection. We love the way these asymmetrical folds enhance the feminine silhouette. Urban chic at its coolest.
8. It doesn’t get more classic than Burberry, and we can’t think of a cozier solution to stave off January’s winter weather.
9. Loving this sheer gown from Luisa Bechear. Spirited, elegant and ultra-feminine.
10. Classic leather jacket from Gucci with side tie. We adore the clean and collected feeling this piece adds to any Look.
11. Luxurious open-toe sandals from Gina in chic black and camel silk satin. Absolutely adore the Swarovski detailing and dainty ankle strap!
12. Who wouldn’t love this glamorous basque from Agent Provocateur? As if the French lace weren’t lovely enough, this stunning piece is expertly detailed with gold embroidery. Très chic!
13. Naturally, we’d love to pair this stunning basque with the matching lace and satin thong, also from Agent Provocateur.
14. Chanel Luxe. Three luxurious hardbound volumes surveying Perfume, Fine Jewelry and Coco herself. Perfect collector’s item for any lover of fashion.
15. Another winter staple- the classic pencil skirt, in black crepe. We adore this beautifully crafted Dolce and Gabbana must-have.
16. Peplum waist and stunning twill top with intricate embellishments. This Biyan top is a lovely addition to any wintry wardrobe.
17. Gorgeous black onyx and diamond drop earrings from Irene Neuwirth. Dazzle the winter nights away!
18. Warm up with Diptyque’s classic Feu de Bois fragrance. Mmmm. We’re feeling cozy already!
19. Loving this pocket palette from Armani. Chic color selections to look put together at a moment’s notice- day or night.
20. We are enchanted by Guerlin’s perfumed golden dust that delicately accentuates the face, body and hair. Shimmering with notes of vanilla, roses, iris and hints of woodiness, it’s our special-occasion pick!
21. Although the velvet brocade is stunning, we’re caught up on the decadent details of this luxurious Kotur Margo clutch especially the tassel trim.
22. We think that this cherry gloss from Tom Ford is the metaphoric icing on the cake. A perfect balance of moisture and shine, you’ll never feel undone with this gloss on hand to perfect your pretty pout.
Sade Awe, Founder and Creative Director of The Bridal Circle