Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
1. An elegant Lanvin wrap that’s suitable for daily wear as well as for evening ensembles. Flattering, with a lovely cinched waist, and grosgrain ribbon details around the waist and cuffs.
2. We feel ladylike and pretty in these gorgeous Roberto Cavallilotus flower earrings. Dainty white and champagne enamel petals lined with Swarovski crystals will be a lovely glimmering detail with most any look, especially with sideswept hairstyles or and elegant updo.
3. For a long-lasting, flawless nail lacquer with just the right amount of shine, we prefer Tom Ford. Try this pretty, polished hue in ‘Naked’ for the perfect amount coverage- you’ll look perfectly pulled together, day or night.
4. Peach satin sandals covered with a smattering of crystals from Pedro Garcia. We love the ankle strap- a unique, stylish detail that’s comfy to boot!
5. Assouline’s set of three Chanel hardcover books are chic selections for the coffee table. Enjoy pages chock full of the colors, textures and patterns of the famous brand’s fashion, perfume and jewelry. An iconic celebration of the woman who set modern fashion on course.
6. The most convenient and stylish of carryalls, Fendi’s soft grey textured-leather shopper has a soft suede interior and in addition to room for all your larger accessories, boasts smaller pockets to keep even your tiniest items accessible.
7. If you’re looking for a polished, uber-chic silhouette for day to night, Victoria Beckham’s stretch-satin crepe dress in soft grey is a no-brainer. Pair with pretty pumps and sparkling studs for a look that’s flawless from head to toe.
8. Stylish sandals with an elegant, sleek design from Kurt Geiger London. The brushed-paint effect leather straps in metallic grey add a lovely texture to your ensemble. Our favorite aspect? The gold stiletto heel, of course!
9. Modern, delicate and expertly crafted, Marni’s gold-tone crystal and horn earrings look sweet with an updo. A perfect way to add a little sparkle to your look without feeling over the top. Versatile and subtle, this pair will pair nicely with the neutrals in your wardrobe.
10. This large Valextra trolley will become your favorite traveling companion. Luxurious grained leather wheeled carry-on, we love the stylish Pergamina White hue. Silver hardware, telescoping handle and side rolled leather handle make travel a cinch.
11. Lush, layered blouse of satin-twill with a touch of silk. We love the loose, relaxed fit and warm tawny hue. Try this classic Lanvin piece with a pair of pretty white pants, like MIU MIU’s cropped option.
12. Showcased in a decorative pearl, grey and gold case, Annick Goutal’s Eau d’Hadrien Room Diffuser will make your house feel like home. Fresh, citrus notes fill the air, and the sophisticated clear glass diffuser with beautiful embossed gold will be a lovely addition to your living space.
13. Classic straight-leg pant in white, cropped cleanly at the ankle. Stretch-cotton twill allows the pant the flexibility to flatter your figure. Look effortlessly chic and pair this Miu Miu option with ballet flats for the weekend, or dress it up with sandals and a neutral blouse, like our fave from Lanvin.
14. This sleeveless mid-weight dress by Preen By Thornton Bregazzi features a narrowed waist and full pleated skirt. We love the neckline and sleeveless sophistication. A metallic cuff and simple, shiny studs will complete the look.
15. We adore this limited edition bottle of Gelsomino Nobile, an eau de parfum from Aqua di Parmathat celebrates the luxurious jasmine flower. Handcrafted in Tuscany, the 24-karat gold decorations are expertly created, and each petal of the jasmine flowers are engraved skillfully by hand.
16. You’ll feel pretty in this lace-trimmed camisole. With stretch-silk satin, it not only feels smooth against the skin, but fits loosely for maximum comfort. Pair with Dolce & Gabbanashorts for the ultimate addition to your nightwear selections.
17. The perfect match for Dolce & Gabbana’s pale caramel-hued camisole. Super-sweet shorts trimmed with scalloped lace.
18. Love Old Hollywood glamor? So do we, and we’re flaunting it with Gucci’s ‘Aristographic’ clutch. Sparkling and sophisticated, it’s the perfect eye-catching accessory for the most memorable of evenings. Red-carpet worthy in every way.
19. Prepare to party in Christian Louboutin’s gold metallic leather pumps. Sleek and sultry, we’re stepping out with a little extra swag in our step. Have fun on a low-key evening by teaming them up with that perfect pair of jeans or go glam with an LBD. Either way, you’re sure to shine.
20. We’re partial to Hervé Léger’s compression-style bandage dress. This particular number will make you feel like a million bucks. It cinches in all the right places and accentuates all the right curves. Beaded cap sleeves add unexpected elegance.