3. Toss this golden Globe Trotter travel spray case into your luggage for Christmas vacay. A convenient and sleek design, you’ll want to refill with a variety of sensational scents from Maison-Francis Kurkdjian
4. Three fabulous scent refills from Maison-Francis Kurkdjianin orange flower, cedar wood and ylang-ylang flower. Pair perfectly with the Maison-Francis Kurkdjian Globe Trotter spray case.
5. Stay cozy this Christmas with a chic Cashmere-Blend Check Stole From Burberry.
6. Keep the party going with Beats By Dr. Dre Rose Gold Tone Beats Headphones and Speakers all season long.
7. Visions of sugarplums are sure to dance in your head when you settle in for your long winter’s nap in these Solid Satin Silk Pajamas from Neiman Marcus.
8. Make every month just like Christmastime with a couture care-package from Monthly Express. Everyone deserves a little ME time, no matter what time of year it is!
9. Sexy and sleek, Stella McCartney’s “Kimberly” stretch-cady gown is the perfect LBD for the holiday season. Step up the style with some statement stilettos.
10. Slip into Gucci’s wool and angora-blend coat to keep the weather at bay this winter season. A lovely lemon hue, this double-breasted style boasts shiny silver buttons and built-in belt to give your figure the ultimate cinch.
11. Get away this Christmas and don’t forget to toss this stunning Mara Hoffman swimsuit into your satchel. The jacquard design, cutout back and supportive cups prove to be essential elements for a show-stopping and successful swimwear selection.
14. Valentino’s Silver Lining Collection Rockstud 100 Pump is the perfect trimming for your holiday ensemble. Slip into this gunmetal and silver pair and you’ll shimmer more than the tinsel on the tree.
15. When the weather outside is frightful, set the stage for a romantic evening in with a Jo Loves Log Fires Luxury Candle.
17. Give the gift of glam this Christmas with this statement Baccarat Spirale Vase.
18. Keep your day-to-day life together with this chic Mismo Canvas and Leather Tote Bag. Perfect for on-the-go or overnight, we’re asking Santa to slip one of these under the tree.
19. Velvety textured fabric in crimson and a gleaming golden clasp make this Zuhair Murad Clutch the perfect accessory for your next holiday gathering.
20. Santa Baby, we forgot to mention one little thing- Christian Louboutin’s Limited-Edition Loubi Starlight Rouge Nail Lacquer! Accented with Strass crystals and housed in an ebony box lined with velvet, this is one gift that any girl would swoon over.
25. This luxurious Embossed Velvet Blazer from GUCCI in rich, burgundy tones is an excellent companion for cocktails and glamorous gala affairs alike.
26. UGG Australia’s Bailey Button Tall Boots in famed Australian sheepskin are an excellent choice for cold winter months. Whether you have to slosh through the slush or you just want to feel snug all weekend long, tug on UGG for look that’s casual, yet ever-sophisticated.
27. Leather loafers never go out of style. Our best suggestion to keep him perpetually best-dressed is this pair of Gucci Mens Leather Loafer Shoes.
28. Sterling silver with a black onyx inlay, you’d better be on Santa’s Nice List if you expect to find this David Yurman Exotic Stone Black Onyx Narrow ID Bracelet in your stocking.
29. We’ll be honest. It was the satin waistband that really caught our attention on Alexander McQueen’sBlack Regular-Fit Wool and Mohair Tuxedo Trousers. Straight-legged and streamlined for a sophisticated silhouette, it’s the perfect pair of trousers for a winter wardrobe.