Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
Dear friends, here are my August fascinations…
1. We love the sophistication of the Rado Centrix watch’s black dial, accented with diamonds. Stainless steel and high-tech ceramic make this timepiece both chic and cutting edge. Who says fashion can’t be both?
2. The continuing trend of wearing blackest noir on your nails says ‘polished’, not ‘goth’! We feel put together right down to our fingertips with Yves Saint Laurent Beauté’s La Laque No27 Noir Primitif…. brush on a coat and see for yourself!
3. To accent your frame in all the right places, we suggest Fendi’s Peplum Leather Jacket. Cinched in at the waist and with a pleated peplum, Fendi’s design is ultra-feminine and lightweight. We can’t wait to slip this on for the first cool evenings of Fall!
4. This chic resin cuff bracelet from Chanel is the perfect refining touch for any evening look. Bold enough to make a statement, but classic enough to tie together your overall look. We absolutley love the pearl embellishments!
5. We’re stepping out in this gorgeous double-faced black stretch skirt from Esteban Cortazar. An exclusive piece to Net-A-Porter.com, the cut pronounces a sharply-angled silhouette that feels modern and clean. Accented with a leather trim, the textures are perfect for late-summer and autumn. Style with heels and lengthen the look of your legs!
6. Make a sculptural statement with these textured-leather Fendi pumps. A classic black pump with an artful twist- perfectly paired with the Fendi Peplum Jacket and dark denim pants for a low-key, but ultra-sophisticated, statement.
7-9. Every girl needs a sexy set of lingerie in black, and we think you need not look further than these silky selections from Agent Provocateur’s latest lookbook!
SUSPENDER BELT: Pair this prettily-detailed embroidered tulle suspender belt with matching Dioni bra and briefs for the ultimate impact!
BRA: Agent Provocateur’s Dioni embroidered tulle bra perfectly compliments the Dioni briefs! Black ribbon detail emphasizes the bust-line and offers extra support.
BRIEFS: The Dioni embroidered tulle briefs are beautifully crafted, with black satin ribbons encircling the hips. These enticing little details make all the difference!
10, 12-13. If you haven’t tried Oribe’s signature products, you simply must! It’s one of my favorite hair products. The formulas are Paraben and sodium chloride-free and offer UV protection. Totally safe for keratin- and color-treated locks!
SHAMPOO: Coconut, corn, oats, lychee, edelweiss flower and watermelon extracts… no wonder we can’t get enough of this amazingly-scented shampoo! Not to mention, Oribe’s formula combats the drying and damaging impact of the elements, leaving tresses soft and supple!
CONDITIONER: This nourishing conditioner utilizes Macadamia Nut Seed Oil, Wheat Proteins and Moringa Seed Extract to leave locks smooth and manageable.
MOISTURE MASQUE: Pamper yourself with this intensely hydrating mask. Deliciously scented and formulated to leave dry, brittle hair nourished and rejuvenated. Pair with Oribe’s shampoo and condition for the ultimate benefit!
11. Simple, discreet and oh-so-chic. Saint Laurent’s leather tote is a stylish – and roomy – selection for carry-on!
14. Perfect for a life that’s constantly on the go. This jewelry case is ideal for travel, with three separate interior compartments… and, in classic noir, matches just about any travel set!
15. Make life simpler with this gorgeous permabrass Filou Glove Clip from Hermes.
16. Classic black heels— with a distinctly Giuseppe Zanotti twist! We love the peep toe and golden accent around the ankle. Fierce, bold and dramatic.
17. Stylish tuxedo dress from Victoria Beckham. The plunging V neckline oozes sophistication. Pair it with golden accents and an upswept ‘do for a look that’s sure to turn heads.
18. Pull on these glossy black lambskin gloves from Hermes, simply detailed in permabrass. You’ll love the silky lining.
19. Jazz up cocktail hour with these Christina Diamanté-encrusted heels from Giuseppe Zanotti! A metallic accent at the toe is the perfect pop of gold and we love the texture the encrusted foot panel creates!
20. Sleek black suede Lutetia clutch – understated and elegant. The gold-tone lip is subtly engraved with Saint Laurent’s signature- those are the kinds of details we love!
21. Dress things up with this luxurious Saint Laurent clutch. Fashion is all about the details, and this sweetly stylish accessory is a fashionista must-have!
22. Spray on Armani’s Prive Rose d’Arabie Intense to create an aura of sensuality and confidence wherever you go. We love the lingering scent of damask rose.
Happy Shopping dear lovelies!
Sade Awe, Founder and Editor-in-Chief