1. With a lovely cinched-in waist and a flattering drape, we’d feel pretty in Thakoon’s romantic gown! Sweep your hair into a messy side chignon and add some sparkly stud earrings and you’re sure to be the belle of the ball.
2. Make sure you’re style-savvy from the tips of your fingers to the tips of your toes with Tom Ford’s Show Me Pink Nail Lacquer. Perfect for every shade in your wardrobe, from office-friendly neutrals to bright, colorful bolds.
3.Rosewood enamel presented beautifully within palladium-plated hardware. We love this Hermes narrow cuff bracelet. Slip it on with a precisely tailored pant or glam it up with a ruffled number. A gorgeous accessory that pairs prettily, no matter your style.
4. Valentino rocks it out with this studded leather clutch, and so can you. With contrasting pale pink blush and red leather, we love the daring pale-gold pyramid studs.
5. For a structured look that still acknowledges your sparkly side, we love Stella McCartney’s crystal-collared blouse. Looks top-notch with a slim-cut pant or jacquard skirt, like Peter Pilotto’s ivory and silver number (pictured below).
6. Sleek, stylish pumps. Feminine, yet beautifully balanced with pyramid-shaped gold-plated studs, these Valentino heels are sure to set the tone for an evening to remember. Step out in chic cocktail attire or spice up your usual work-week fare.
7.Fill your personal space with this beautifully scented candle from Milan-based Fornasetti. With an aroma composed of thyme, lavender and cedarwood, the candle is housed in a fanciful ceramic jar. A unique gift for any occasion!
8. We’ve fallen in love with the seamless fusion of nature and sleek contemporary design merged in this gorgeous Rablabs box. Perfectly shaped to hold either necklaces or pens, the lid boasts a beautifully gilded piece of agate stone. A great idea for a gift, we think it’s also a splurge-worthy indulgence for yourself!
9. Luxurious ivory silk paired with a flattering design in silver beads makes this embellished jacket from Sass & Bide noteworthy. We’d team it up with a pretty pant and metallic pumps. Magnifique!
10. Crepe never looked so cool and collected! We think this Alexander McQueen top is strikingly sweet and ever-so-feminine. What really makes it standout? Definitely the ruffled, dipped hem. It adds a whole lot of style in a super-subtle fashion.
11.Tamara Mellon’s stretch-wool piqué pants create a lovely silhouette. Fully-lined and flatteringly cut, this pair is a perfect staple for your wardrobe- a classic piece with a modern feel. Try bright and bold tops to complete the ensemble or fly under the radar with a nice, neutral blouse. Either way, you’ll look effortlessly chic.
12. Joya’s dazzling Composition No. 1 Parfum comes in a hand-crafted porcelain jar with a 22-karat gold dipped wand. Massage this sparkling Orange parfum into pulse points to release notes of Italian Mandarin, Quince and Brazilian Orange… so luxurious!
13. Everything is prettier when it’s embellished with crystals- even Alexander McQueen! These shimmering, patterned pumps pair nicely with an understated ensemble.
14. Looking for a thoughtful gift this season? We’ve discovered this dainty pen from Lanvin that certainly looks the part of a special occasion. Tied with a muted blue grosgrain ribbon, the pen is exquisitely displayed in a velvet-lined case.
15. Perhaps it’s the artist in us, but we simply adore this creative set of three paper notebooks from Lanvin. Created in honor of Alber Elbaz’s first decade at the label, each notebook is covered with fluid sketches and fabric swatches from the designer himself.
16. We’ll just come right out and say it- this silk-lace and embroidered tulle chemise from Rosamosario makes us feel like a goddess! Beautiful details, intricate pairings of texture and tulle, and the striking contrast between the flattering boned bodice and flowing lace skirt have totally stolen our hearts.
17. You’ll want to keep this stellar Alexander McQueen clutch close at hand all evening long, so your friends can ooh and aah over the carefully-conceived studded design. For a night on the town, you can’t go wrong with an accessory that doubles as a conversation piece.
Always seductive, always sweet. Agent Provocateur’s beautifully articulated designs are bound to make you feel like a woman. Constructed from pale pink and mint Leavers lace, the Saadia collection is a romantic addition to your lingerie collection.
20. You’ll feel pulled together and fully prepared for your day with an ultra shine lip gloss at the ready. We like Tom Ford’s gloss in Naked for everyday wear- and wouldn’t dream of going out without it!
21. Tiffanys & Co.Sparkling, gem-encrusted earrings from Tiffanys & Co. add movement and color to your look. Try pulling your hair back into a messy up-do to really catch the light. A pretty option for day or night.
22. What woman can pass up a pretty skirt? We sure can’t. We’re over the moon for this silver, sparkling number from Peter Pilotto. Surprisingly lightweight, we love the fullness of the silhouette and intricate detailing.