Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
1. This enchanting Bleus D’ailleurs Vase from Hermes is a gorgeous conversation piece. We love the simplistic – yet beautifully – articulated – patterning.
2. Lovely Lanvin clutch, in perfectly-stitched satin. The midnight blue is an alluring alternative to evening’s standard black selection.
3. Crystal and sequin-embellished tank with an artful bent by Philip Lim. We love the sheer silk-chiffon back! We’d try it with sleek black leather leggings and a coordinating camisole for more coverage.
4. Make home even more inviting with this aromatic, hand-poured candle in Frangipani by Jo Loves! Sweet and exotic, the fresh floral scent is accented with notes of orange flower and jasmine.
5. You’ll sparkle all the day with these gorgeous Swarovski-crystal encrusted earrings by Bijoux Heart! Champagne, iridescent and ice-blue crystals create an elegant allure.
6. We love squeezing into these Victoria Beckham stretch skinny jeans! The vibrant blue transforms a simple white tee into a stylish ensemble. Pair with a patterned silk scarf, and you’ll be perfectly pulled together!
9. The best thing about the change in weather? Boots, boots, boots! This dainty lace-up ankle boot by Gucci is both feminine and sleek… and definitely one of our faves!
10. We can’t think of a nicer way to weather the cooler months, than in this gorgeous jacquard jacket by Thom Browne! The patterning is gorgeous, and the cut is slimming- dresses down with jeans or looks glam over a full skirt.
11. One of our favorite looks to come down the runway! Edgy, sophisticated, and beautifully proportioned, Hervé Léger’s stingray-effect bandage dress cinches the figure in all the right places. Love!
12. A staple for every woman. We adore every simple, studded detail of Valentino’s studded tote.
13. Photographs, sketches and more from designer Giambattista Valli grace the pages of this visual journey from fastidious French couture tailoring to runways across the globe! This volume is one of our faves for the most fashion-forward libraries.
14. There are so many reasons to adore Jimmy Choo, and these metallic leather and suede pumps are just one! The sleek silhouette is both feminine and modern.
15. Inspired by the decor in Tory Burch’s home, this substantial brass box is perfect for tucking away precious trinkets and keepsakes. Handmade and lined with wood- a thoughtful and memorable gift for a loved one.
16. Need a new iPhone case? We’ve found the sweetest little one by Moschino! This protective silicone cover features a whimsical gray bunny peeking over the edge. So cute!
17. Slip into these darling Charlotte Olympia suede sling backs for a night on the town! The silky-soft suede and an extra-elevated heel are sure to add elegance to your cocktail hour attire.
18. Elegant wrap-coat from Marc Jacobs, made of baby llama! The barely-blue-nearly-gray hue pairs beautifully with a wide array of colors, and comes with a neat brown leather belt.
19. What can we say? We have thing for dresses with flared skirts, and this graphic print from Prabal Gurung is no exception! Neat, beautifully cut and perfectly feminine.
20. No look is complete without polished nails! We selected these two icy tones from Essie.Try them alone, or accent ‘Pure Pearlfection’ with the ‘A Stroke of Brilliance’ blue on a single nail.