Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
1. Snag RAG & BONE’s wool-felt fedora for fabulous fall flair.
2. Wide statement black leather MARC BY MARC JACOBS Obi belt beautifully cinches the waist for a simple, clean look.
3. The perfect piece to bring out your femininity this fall! We love NINA RICCI’s wool cashmere-blend jacket, delicately trimmed in soft shades of lace.
4. ALEXANDER WANG’s prettily pleated wide-leg pants are perfectly paired with ankle boots for autumn.
5. Welcome autumn with Saint Laurent’s ladylike ankle boots in python. Silver details and a dramatic arch make this pair pretty irresistible.
6.This Works’ aromatic bath oil of Patchouli, Lavender and calming Camomile notes create a warm, intoxicating blend that works beautifully to relax the body, mind and spirit.
7. Accessorize this autumn with warm leather and must-have metallics. We love the simple embellishment of Chloé’s Drew leather and gold-tone bracelet.
8.If you fancy high-tech and fashion you’ve met your match. DVF’s MADE FOR GLASS Google glasses are voice-activated and seriously stylish.
9. Ombre is still a thing, and if you don’t believe us, check out this gorgeous Kara Ross Petra mini python latch clutch.
10.ASSOULINE’s gorgeous ‘The Impossible Collection of Jewelry’ by Vivienne Becker will be a sparkling addition to your autumnal coffee table offerings.
11-13 Don’t leave these lovely Leavers lace numbers off your most-wanted list this autumn. Flattering, figure-defining details, shimmering beads and embroidery will make you feel like the ultimate work of art when you don Agent Provocateur’s lace-plunge bra, elegant briefs and tulle kimono.
14. Peplum’s still pretty this fall. Check out this chic LANVIN WOOL BLEND PEPLUM JACKET, easily dressed up or down for the ultimate in versatility.
15. Heading out for an elegant evening? Drape yourself with JASON WU’s DUCHESSE SATIN-MIDI SKIRT.
16. 3.4 ouces of Armani’s Privé Encens Satin Eau de Parfum is sure to transform your autumn with it’s seductive, incense-laden scent.
17. Spice things up with Cire Trudon and Giambattista Valli’s Rose Poivrée scented candle. Rose, light Lily of the Valley and Madagascar Pepper make for an enchanting trio.
18. Complete an autumn look with these decadent golden drops by Chan Lu.
19. A perfect pick to go with that tailored suit, Saint Laurent’s tribute patent-leather sandals are also stellar for late summer afterhours.
20. Our color of the moment? Christian Louboutin’s Beaute Nail Color in Daffodile. We love the gunmetal-looking sheen.
21. Valentino’s cape-back silk jumpsuit will add an air of sophistication to any early autumn or late summer wardrobe.
22. Saint Laurent’s hallmark monogram in metallic gold gives this clutch the vibrancy it needs to become an autumnal must-have.
23. The most luxurious way to stay organized- a panama textured leather luggage tag from Smythson.
24. Increase the drama all autumn long with Miu Miu’s classic suede sandals. For more sophisticated style, simply slip a pair on for size.