Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
- TOM FORD Black Slim-Fit Mohair And Wool-Blend Tuxedo This would look great on a dashing groom Designed with a contemporary slim cut from mohair and wool-blend. lapels trimmed with lustrous satin for an elegant finish
- ZEGNA BELT– A classic black leather belt
- ERMENEGILDO GILDO ZEGNA – ACQUA DI BERGAMOTTO Cologne for the last added touch. 100 ML
- TOM FORD BURNISHED LEATHER PENY LOAFERS burnished-leather loafers with a twist of the classic penny and butterfly styles. Made in Italy, they have been detailed with twisted saddles across each vamp and are hand-polished for a sleek finish.
- SHAVING CZECH & SPEAKE for the well groomed man this all-in-one kit from London company Czech & Speake has all of your wet shave needs covered. With bergamot and sandalwood for a truly English aroma.
- CHARCOAL SCENT DIFFUSER – EARTH by Tom Dixon‘s alchemy-inspired ‘Elementary’ range, this ‘Earth’ scent diffuser has a mossy fresh fragrance produced by the blending of mint, cedar and guaiac wood notes. Love the sleek mouth-blown glass vessel with an absorbent charcoal stick, providing a constant, long-lasting perfume that will refresh each time it’s turned.
- THOM SWEENEY – CASHMERE BOW TIE. This is the perfect bow tie in classic black.