Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
Here begins the journey of Destination Weddings in the Caribbean! As an expert in the wedding industry and resident of the famed Cayman Islands, assisting brides with understanding opportunities available and executing their special day has been a dream come true. Celebrations was born from my passion to plan memorable events, and over the past 19 years has grown into the top wedding and event production company in the Caribbean.
Choosing to host your wedding on a Caribbean island is a daunting task, and I hope to overcome the commons myths and provide tips to make the decision as easy and smooth as possible.
Myth #1: It’s too stressful to plan a wedding from abroad
Take advantage of the relaxed Caribbean lifestyle.
- Get to know the island of choice
- Choose a wedding planner that understands your vision
- Make a list of must-haves for your wedding planner
- Rely on your wedding planner and their local expertise
Myth #2: All destination weddings are the same
Make your wedding personal for all guests and give them an experience they will never forget!
- Incorporate unique details from you and your partner’s life together back home
- Inquire about the availability of unique locations to host the ceremony or reception, including resorts, private villas, beaches and boutique hotels
- Draw inspiration from the Caribbean and tie into your details
Myth #3: Caribbean destination weddings are usually elopements
Destination wedding ‘weekends’ are the top of the wedding trend lists and a great way to enjoy more than an evening with your guests.
- Plan pre and post wedding itineraries for you and your guests. Incorporate local attractions, food and sights.
- Focus on spending time with your closest family and friends
- Make your adventure part of their mini-vacation
- Create memories you and your guests will never forget
With a staff of 45, Celebrations prides itself on planning, designing and producing weddings that fit your custom vision. For us, it’s about the fun and happiness a memorable wedding brings to the bride and groom. We look forward to seeing you in the Caribbean!