Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
INTRODUCING A NEW MONTHLY FEATURE SERIES GUARANTEED TO SHARE CHARMING AND SURPRISING TID BITS ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE WEDDING PROFESSIONALS.
20 Things You Didn’t Know About Ceci Johnson
1. The best piece of advice I ever got was from my dad, who always told me, “Your hardest day only lasts 24 hours.”
2. My employees love when I take them out for nacho night!
3. I used to be a skater chick, surfer girl and Birkenstock-wearing bohemian – but not necessarily in that order.
4. Objects organized in rainbow order make my heart skip a beat.
5. I secretly dream of being the voice of the next Disney movie. Ever since I saw the Little Mermaid, I knew I wanted to be her one day!
6. I never travel without mascara and lipgloss.
7. I rarely eat fast food, but every now and then I’ll make a run for the border and indulge in Taco Bell. Two tacos and a nacho = yum!
8. The smell of lilac brings me right back to my happy place.
9. I wish I spoke a foreign language. I truly admire the people out there who can speak multiple languages. Very jealous.
10. I never leave a party without first thanking the host.
11. The ’20s are one of my favorite decades in terms of style, celebration and class. The women always looked so chic and refined. Plus, it’s the decade when Swing dancing started, which I love – it’s the best exercise for body and soul!
12. My other dream job: Broadway singer! The theatre always brings happiness to my heart.
13. I wish I were a ballerina! Their grace is unmatched. (If only I had long legs…)
14. I only really know how to cook lasagna – but it’s the best lasagna you’ve ever had!
15. I can’t wink.
16. On Sunday mornings you’ll find me hanging out with my family. Brunching, walks in the park, flea market wandering, laying in the sunshine, on the beach or otherwise enjoying my day off.
17. I studied voice starting at age seven and was in three musicals a year until my parents told me I wasn’t going to be an actress. So I became a designer instead.
18. My favorite business mantra is work smarter, not harder.
19. The best part of my job is getting to use my talent to take my clients’ desires and create something beyond their expectations.
20. I always root for the underdog.