Welcome to the place where my heart and soul reside! This is where I come to write about and showcase ALL things that make a mark on me – things that are chic, beautiful, inspiring, and totally unique in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning industries! This is also the place to find inspiration and tips from our Creative Partners. Often, the wedding and fashion worlds intertwine. So occasionally, I’ll include my favorite fashion finds, trends, and current obsessions. My desire is to give you a peek into a world that has always fascinated me and continues to excite me! Welcome to The Bridal Circle blog.
1.My father and grandfather always taught me: “All you have is your name. Use it wisely.”
2. I love old school rap and rock out in my car, at the office and at parties I plan when no one is watching.
3. My favorite color is orange. It makes me happy.
4. Food and wine are a big part of what I do professionally, and are also the two things that I enjoy most with family and friends when I am not working.
5. I am a hugger.
6. I believe that proper planning prevents poor performance.
7. My husband and I owned a NY-Style delicatessen in Minneapolis for almost eight years prior to this career.
8. Before opening the deli, I worked as a television producer and assisted in the creation of programming that aired on HGTV in its early days.
9. I have two boys that I adore. They are my biggest fans and my harshest critics. They don’t love when I do the aforementioned old school rap dance.
10. I have a dog named Roxy.
11. I try to get to the gym by 6:00 am so I can get the kids off to school and be at work early to start my day.
12. Number 11 sounds like I am motivated to work out. I am not. Ask me how many days a week I actually make that happen!
13. I hate to shop but I like to look good.
14. When I want to go incognito, I have my hair straightened. No one knows it’s me.
15. I can’t go more than 30 minutes without checking my phone. It’s a sickness.
16. I love to rap. For real.
17. I am obsessed with the details. In everything. Thankfully that works in my line of work.
18. My favorite get-a-way is the wine country. Spa in the morning, food and wine all day, a massage in the late afternoon and more food and wine at night. Bliss.
19. I get by with a little help from my friends.
20. The events industry has allowed me to learn and grow as an entrepreneur and individual in more ways than I could have ever imagined. I am truly grateful.