Located steps from the Champs-Elysées, with private terraces that command all Paris, lovingly restored 18th-century tapestries and a defining spirit of elegance and charm, Four Seasons Hotel, George V, Paris redefines luxury service in the City of Light.
Four Seasons Paris
BED & BATH
- Down pillows
- Hair dryer
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- 24-hour laundry/dry-cleaning/pressing
- 24-hour, multilingual Concierge
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Express check-in/check-out
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- One-hour pressing
- Private dining room
- Services and amenities for younger guests
- Valet parking
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- All-news cable network
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Interactive television
- CD/DVD library
- Espresso coffee machine with complimentary coffee pods
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Refrigerated private bar
- In-room bread toasting service
- Fax machine on request
Four Seasons eases the worry of wedding planning, with our specially conceived wedding packages. Or, if you wish to custom-design your occasion, these details will spark your imagination. Whichever you choose,Four Seasons wedding specialists are ready to offer expert assistance – allowing you to anticipate your special day with pleasure and confidence. Whether you dream of a grand gala or an intimate gathering, we invite you to explore all the possibilities.
VANDA WEDDING PACKAGE
- Pre-dinner open bar with Champagne
- Variety of canapés and hors d’oeuvres
- Gourmet tasting dinner* supervised by our Three-Michelin-Star Chef Christian Le Squer
- Wine list to suit the occasion (one bottle per two guests)
- Coffee and mineral water
- Choice between plated dessert or wedding cake, served with one glass of Champagne per person
- Flower decoration on cocktail and dinner tables, created by our much-lauded artistic director, Jeff Leatham**
- House dance floor and staging for music band
- Printed menus***
- Private salon from 7:00 pm
- Welcome hostesses and cloakroom services
- Superior Suite for the bride and groom on the wedding night – including VIP treatment, American breakfast for two guests and late check-out at 3:00 pm****
- One complimentary menu tasting for 2 people prior to the event****
- One floral design test upon request, prior to the event****
You’ll love our elegant and comfortable hotel guest rooms, offering luxurious design elements, pleasant sitting areas and bright Louis XVI styling. Many guest rooms include private terraces.
Spacious and bright, our numerous luxury suites welcome you with exquisite architecture, unique and inspiring design elements, classical elegance, modern amenities and many commanding views of the city.
From our terraces overlooking the city’s historic and chic Golden Triangle, you’ll enjoy grand views of Paris’s enchanting city streets and historic monuments.
All international airlines and Air France are served by Charles de Gaulle International Airport, 25 kilometres (15 miles) from the Hotel. Domestic flights by Air France and some European airlines use Orly Airport, 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) from the Hotel.
All types of rental cars are available, as well as taxi and limousine services. Parking is available across the street from the Hotel.
Airport greeting service
Four Seasons personnel will meet you as you step off the plane and escort you through immigration. For information or to book this service, please contact the Hotel. A fee may apply.